- ONLY MBBS STUDENTS AND ONE PG RESIDENT PER TEAM ALLOWED. NO INTERNS ALLOWED.
- Every team has to submit a xerox of their ID to the supervisor prior to the match.
- Normal basketball rules.
- All teams are required to reach 15:00 mins before the scheduled time.
- If teams do not reach within 5:00 mins later of the scheduled time, the other team will get a walk-over.
- Schedule of matches are subjected to change at the discretion of the organizer.
- Rules may be subject to change as decided in the situation by the jury, consisting of Officer-in-charge (Basketball), AFMC, Organizer, Supervisor and Secretary and Captain of the AFMC Basketball Club.
- Final decision will be made by Officer-in-charge (Basketball), AFMC.
- Each quarter will be 10 minutes running whereas for girls it will be 7 minutes running.
- Match timings are subjected to change in case of time constraints.
- The team is requested to report to the court 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the match.
- Walkover will be given to the opposite team if a team fails to report to the court 15 min after the scheduled time.
- Photocopies of the college MBBS IDs and marksheets of all players to be submitted to the organiser before the match. A Bonafide certificate will be required in case the college name is not mentioned in the marksheet.
- Two post graduate/ Two interns/ one intern and one post graduate per team are allowed on the court at any given point of time.
- The final decision on any conflict will be made by the jury which will consist of the OIC organizers captain and secretary of basketball
- Only players pursuing MBBS are allowed to play.
- 2 interns or 2 pg residents or 1 intern and 1 pg resident allowed in the team.
- At a given point of time only 1 will be allowed on court.
- The 2 players shall remain same for the entire tournament
Registration fees - Rs. 2000 per team (both boys & girls)
- Group matches:
- Boys: 10:00 mins running
- Girls: 07:00 mins running
- Semi-finals, III position, & Finals
- Boys: 10:00 mins stop
- Girls: 10:00 mins running