- ONLY MBBS STUDENTS AND ONE PG RESIDENT PER TEAM ALLOWED. NO INTERNS ALLOWED.
- Every team has to submit a xerox of their ID to the supervisor prior to the match.
- Normal basketball rules.
- All teams are required to reach 15:00 mins before the scheduled time.
- If teams do not reach within 5:00 mins later of the scheduled time, the other team will get a walk-over.
- Schedule of matches are subjected to change at the discretion of the organizer.
- Rules may be subject to change as decided in the situation by the jury, consisting of Officer-in-charge (Basketball), AFMC, Organizer, Supervisor and Secretary and Captain of the AFMC Basketball Club.
- Final decision will be made by Officer-in-charge (Basketball), AFMC.
- Group matches:
- Boys: 10:00 mins running
- Girls: 07:00 mins running
- Semi-finals, III position, & Finals
- Boys: 10:00 mins stop
- Girls: 10:00 mins running